Sunday, April 29, 2012

What was I reading...

...while at Walsingham? Two or three good things, but specifically this which, while not a deep or profound study of its subject, is well-informed, quietly inspiring and lifts the heart. Also, of course, my ever-faithful Magnificat, which gets taken everywhere and was especially good to have to hand on a pilgrimage. And I also took along - simply because I had been at a meeting on Friday where they were handed over to me - a big batch of entries for the Assn of Catholic Women's Schools RE Project for some initial reading. This year, the children were invited to write about certain of Christ's miracles. Some splendid spelling: "Ten leppers with horrabul woonds" and a "Roman offerser" who wanted his servant "heeled" were among my favourites...

No comments: