Saturday, July 28, 2007

Here I am with Mac!

...and she's been showing me all sorts of wonderful things to do with a Blog. Which is why I've changed mine to green, which was my favourite colour when I was a child.

We've also had coffee and cake, and I've saved more cake for later. The cake is coffee and walnut!!

Mac came to take some pictures of me on my bicycle, ready for the Great Ride. The pix will appear shortly, but meanwhile here is a picture of a bicycle:

...which I did all on my own (OK, OK Mac...almost on my own).

Now can we have some more coffee and cake?

4 comments:

On the side of the angels said...

The green's much nicer; please give Mulier Fortis a hug of appreciation for me for all the wonders performed and information conveyed....in fact give yourself a hug - it's great to hear the real facts from all of you; not the american catholic media translations [one of my friends in seminary - ordained for Los Angeles - is catholic spokesperson on a TV network over there - the messages do seem to become victims to chinese whispers before they hit the screen/radio]
Fr Tim's the only one to have ever visited my blog [on the side of the angels]and I more than once have plagiarised a posting from his fantastically informed blog, so I couldn't be more grateful.

Anonymous said...

Pink was nice but I love the green. Bike looks pretty snazzy too.

FatherTF said...

Sorry, Joanna, I never realised that the title field could be turned off - glad Mac sorted that out for you. The colour is much more restful on the eyes. All looking good!

Anonymous said...

Whe I was in video games we used to use the colour of the old blog to represent transparency, on the grounds that no artist would use such a shade of pink.