Monday, May 27, 2019

...and while the headlines heralded the victories of the BREXIT party...

...I had a quiet day finishing some work on the History of St Mary's University, and walked along the river to John Henry Newman's childhood home at Ham.

Want to know more? You could obtain this book...just published.

And, on a separate topics: to the kind reader who sent a Comment to this Blog concerning my children's book - I am working on a sequel, but it has been delayed again and again by other projects, and by occasional bouts of writer's block...it'll be on its way eventually!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm delighted to hear that you're working on a sequel to your children's book. Yay! :) Thank you for letting me know.

Unknown said...

Hello, I wrote to you in the summer of last year, and I cannot find your reply. I was reading your book on Caroline Chisholm, where you quote a distant relative of mine - John Crowe from Co.Clare. You mentioned, in your reply, where I could go to see the actual letter. As I have a rare visit to London next week, I am hoping to do this. Please can you remind me where I might find this?
Many thanks
Sarah Osborne