Sunday, September 30, 2018

The Catholic Women's League...

...in the diocese of Southwark invited me to speak at their conference, held today at St Joseph's, Roehampton,  and I was given a warm welcome. I spoke about the recent  ADOREMUS Eucharistic Congress, and it was great to share memories of this splendid history-making event, and especially of that grand Eucharistic procession, the crowds, the atmosphere...

Today was a golden September day, and simply travelling by bus along by the Common was glorious.

My only regret about speaking at the conference was that I missed the annual "Two Cathedrals" Blessed Sacrament Procession, held each September to mark the anniversary of the visit of Pope Benedict XVI to Britain...but I looked up the pics afterwards and it went well, as always...beginning at Westminster Cathedral, crossing the Thames  to Southwark and finishing with Benediction at St George's Cathedral...


1 comment:

Pelerin said...

Thank you for putting up the link to the pics of yesterday's Eucharistic procession. The weather was perfect this year - fine, sunny but not too hot - and we now have to get in training for the Rosary procession in two weeks time!