Thursday, February 21, 2008

An American magazine...

...called VOICES, which is produced by Women for Faith and Family has published a feature by me about Bishop von Galen, whose beatification ceremony I attended in Rome a while back.

Today I worked on a couple of features on different topics for the National Catholic Register, also in the USA. I've been working at Mother's, as she isn't feeling too well. The skills and kindness of an affectionate grandson have ensured that she has an up-to-date computer with Internet access, and so I'm able to continue my work while doing various things that are needed. M. and I have been enjoying a book about Queen Victoria. However did people cope with illness and all its attendant difficulties 150 years ago...it is such a blessing to have modern medicines and things like a telephone, Internet, access to automatic banking machines for cash, taxis, trains, even my faithful bicycle...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for blogging :) Keep up the good work :) God Bless you :)

Anonymous said...

I meant to say that in correspondence with her she seems a lovely lady & oh so proud of her famous daughter..& rightly so!

Anonymous said...

I will pray for your Mother.

God Bless you